- Event/Data suffix appears in gray.
- Calendar control re-positioned and TBA link added.
- Document count corrected for shared documents.
- Edit Event/Data and Edit Entity windows re-designed.
- Added single corridor selection for events and data filters.
- Added Entity filter panel.
Tuesday, 31 January 2012
Saturday, 28 January 2012
- Default 'Apply to B/L' flag added for corridor Events and Data.
- Document count displayed on Work Order and Entity Grids.
- WiW added for Responsible person.
- Save' message popup fixed.
- Fixed service Filter for corridor events and data.
- Access Denied page to provide more information.
Thursday, 26 January 2012
- Event filters optimized.
- Services filter added to corridor events
- Fixed issue with Work Order Documents.
- Added capability to email multiple documents.
- Corridor filter sort order corrected.
- Added check for no service selection.
Saturday, 21 January 2012
- Added filter for completed / not completed events.
- Work order 'Save' button relocated.
- Trade Lanes & Verticals can be de-activated
- Fixed issue in event service selection.
- Added icon to mark end events for a work order.
- Entity Code made mandatory.
- Entity Country made mandatory (except for Carriers).
Tuesday, 17 January 2012
- Fixed issue in work order hyperlink in email.
- 'Mode' removed from corridors.
- Countries can now be selected as Origin & Destination.
Sunday, 15 January 2012
- Introduction of Corridor Services.
- Encrypted query string on work orders removed.
- Separate page for work order document upload.
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)