- Work Order PDF sections now user-selectable.
- Trade Lanes removed from system completely.
- Country of Origin and Final Destination fields added.
- KPI Filters added to Operation page.
- AJAX Control Toolkit tabs replaced with jQuery based tabs.
- Fixed issues with PDF images.
- KPI Refresh option added to Interactive Reports with KPI selection.
- Customer logo can be included in Excel templates.
Saturday, 28 July 2012
Sunday, 15 July 2012
- Re-factoring of KPI Calculation.
- Fixed row freezing issue in Excel exports.
- Added Max Container option for templates.
- Fixed issue in Event/Data deletion.
- Fixed issue in Document email.
- Added KPI Performance and Event Occurence as Dashboard charts.
- Dashboard charts are now user selectable.
- Shipment Type table added to Master Tables.
- Direct editing of form templates.
- Export of Dashboard Charts source data to Excel.
- TrakIT platform upgraded to .Net Framework 4.0 on IIS 7.
Sunday, 1 July 2012
- Added support for multiple customers on same B/L.
- Fixed issues with Corridor/Services change refresh issue.
- Added Shipper/Receiver and Contractual Customer update in Bulk Updates.
- Fixed Issue in KPI calculation.
- User Management Filters re-designed.
- Direct internal assignment of users to corridors.
- B/L type Form PDF attached to selected Work Orders only.
- Operations Page filters show selection status.
- Fixed filter issue in Operations page.
- Added Excel template support in Advanced reports.
- Added Excel header filters in excel export.
- Globals changed from Application object to HTTP Cache.
- Fixed issue for re-opening of Work Order.
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)