- Added Clear option for the single select list.
- External user columns can be customized.
- Added Entity Data fields and User Data fields in the Export sheet.
- Created new action to disable chat support.
- Created API to Close, Cancel and Re-Open Work Order.
- Add/Delete option for Items on Android App.
- Created User Management module on Android App.
Tuesday, 12 February 2019
Monday, 28 January 2019
- Added "User Data" tab to enable custom data columns for users.
- Added Post API for creating entities.
- Increased the Date/Time action hours limit from 2 digit to 3 digit.
- A warning message when linking an asset to another, when the asset already has the same type of asset linked.
- Implemented monthly limit on WO creation.
- Specify depot locations using Latitude/Longitude figures directly.
- Option to change Shipment Number and workflow while duplicating a WO.
- When an entity is attached to a work order, data in the work order with the same code(s) as Data in the Entity are updated with the Entity Data.
- On Mobile App, user can Upload document with "For WO" or "For T/D" option.
Friday, 11 January 2019
Thursday, 27 December 2018
Saturday, 22 December 2018
Tuesday, 11 December 2018
Wednesday, 28 November 2018
- Measurement Time field added for Work Order measurements
- GPS Vendor added to Assets table
- Added Quick-Tip feature on User Details
- Search Issue on Event/Data masters fixed
- Aggregate functions on Advanced Report fields
- Fixed Issue with Asset Import
- Entity API Key Expiry implemented
- Sort Priority on Advanced Report Event column fixed
- Control visibility of Menu Items on global level
Posted by TrakIT Support at 12:46