Monday, 5 November 2018
Friday, 26 October 2018
Monday, 22 October 2018
- Sequence Action notification for data field with data field as a trigger.
- System Admins will be able to view all the users (locked/active) in WO Filter.
- In case of any restrictions enabled on the workflow event and data field, it will not erase the value and display the error.
- Added checkbox on Invoice header to control display of Rate and Quantity columns in Invoice page and Invoice PDF.
Wednesday, 10 October 2018
- Added new "Location" datatype for data fields
- Show User Roles for Event/Data.
- Added 'Disable' check box for the Accounts under Finance Master.
- 'Select all' check box to select/deselect all items in the Invoice and Bills page.
- Added event time offset for the events to dis-allow back-dated events.
- Admin can update user roles.
Monday, 24 September 2018
- Implemented Event/Data Level Role Access
- Added functionality for updating Event/Data Remarks via Bulk Update
- Added email notification on posting WO Comment
- Added Mobile API for Entity Management
- Added KPI Details on Service Info page
- Implemented customizable columns for Invoice
- Fixed issue with Advanced Report duplication
- Added 'Active' option for Account Masters
- Added 'Without Rates' filter for Accounts page
- Added option to Unvalidate Bills and Invoices (for Master Admins)
- KPI calculation post WO Save move to background thread
- Reverse Invoice issue fixed
- Added option for disabling master accounts
- Added Event/Data codes on WO page
Saturday, 22 September 2018
- Auto-sequential increment option for T/D numbers
- When creating new work orders, 'Form' entry is selected by default
- Added 'Send App Notification' as an Action for Event / Data actions
- Added WO Closed/Cancelled data field to all Reports
- Added Next/Back buttons on new WO creation page
- Enabled multi-threading on background scheduler
Posted by TrakIT Support at 13:01