- Added Days/Hours option to KPI Dashboard charts.
- Fixed User Management lock/unlock issue.
- Added confirmation for lock/unlock.
- Fixed document upload issue.
- Added Status filter to Dashboard.
- Added Status filter to Interactive Reports > KPI Status Report.
- Added global email find/replace functionality.
- Fixed viewstate content wrapping in system log.
- Disable Vessel/Voyage on work order creation when data fields don't exist in corridor.
- Added option to display Work Order Data in Work Order Header.
Saturday, 29 December 2012
Saturday, 8 December 2012
- Fixed issue in Template generation time.
- Add online help links to main pages.
- Added 'Responsible Person' field to Custom & Advanced Reports.
- Added 'Open KPIs' filter in KPI Filters on the Operations page.
- Added Custom date filter in Dashboard.
- Added Work Order ID in Document upload response email.
Friday, 23 November 2012
- Fixed Interative Report WO drill-down Excel export.
- Fixed issues in Form generation.
- Added functionality to upload documents by email.
- Added functionality to upload email content by email.
- Fixed number formatting issue in Forms.
- Added 'Report an Issue' functionality.
Saturday, 10 November 2012
- Web service query optimizations.
- Fixed issue in Service Info window.
- Container Tracking Active count.
- Container Tracking filters added.
- Container Tracking columns re-organized.
- Export functionality for Container Tracking.
- Excluded in-active corridors from corridor lists.
- Fixed issues in Interactive Reports Excel exports.
- Fixed issue with WO Reset.
- Fixed issue with new event/data creation.
- Fixed issue with event validation.
Saturday, 27 October 2012
Saturday, 13 October 2012
- Added Entities in global search.
- Added carriage return wrapping to HTML reports.
- Fixed issue with Dashboard Top 10 pie charts.
- DQ Report to exclude Cancelled Work Orders.
- Internal Query parameterization.
- Fixed issue with WO page refresh.
- URL Re-routing for pages.
- Default startup page for users.
Friday, 5 October 2012
Saturday, 29 September 2012
Saturday, 22 September 2012
- Dashboard trend interval can be selected between Week, Month & Quarter.
- Drill-down functionality added to KPI Performance report.
- Fixed sorting issues in Geo & Access page.
- Service Information popup added to Work Order page.
- Improved Action logging.
- Fixed issue in Advanced Reports filter selection.
Saturday, 15 September 2012
- Dashboard chart order can be changed.
- Master Tables section selection with postbacks.
- All KPI Targets and Actuals measured in days & hours.
- Bulk Update import file limited to 1 MB.
- Excel export row height autofit for multi-line data.
- Excel export alternate row colouring added.
- Time added to Work Order Alert Snooze.
- Fixed issue with Event/Data timestamp.
- Background processing interval at 30 sec.
Saturday, 1 September 2012
Saturday, 25 August 2012
- Added GPS Vendors & Assets.
- Fixed Document Upload Issue.
- Fixed WO Event Export time.
- Master tables modified to include basic statistics.
- Fixed operations page number search error.
- Fixed Debug.Stop issue.
- Added Time for mobile pages.
- Fixed User Import issue.
- Fixed 'Responsible Person' autocomplete box.
- Fixed issues in Bulk Updates.
Saturday, 18 August 2012
- Added Time-stamp to events.
- User Zone made mandatory.
- Added direct editing of user's Time Zone.
- Logic for event/data update re-written to handle time.
- Ops export to export time.
- Added file grouping for attachments.
- Added 'Sent Reports' to Entities.
- Added 'Functions' to User Engagement Report.
- Various bug-fixes.
Wednesday, 8 August 2012
- Missing Events column added in Data Quality Report.
- Added internal 'Missing' column in Data table.
- Missing Events filter modified.
- Added SP 'UpdateWOMissing'.
- Added 'Save & Continue' button for Form Template Editing.
- Removed HTML column from Templates.
- Added paging for Master Table - Form Definitions.
- Geographic Entity creation - Duplicate Code notification added.
Thursday, 2 August 2012
Saturday, 28 July 2012
- Work Order PDF sections now user-selectable.
- Trade Lanes removed from system completely.
- Country of Origin and Final Destination fields added.
- KPI Filters added to Operation page.
- AJAX Control Toolkit tabs replaced with jQuery based tabs.
- Fixed issues with PDF images.
- KPI Refresh option added to Interactive Reports with KPI selection.
- Customer logo can be included in Excel templates.
Sunday, 15 July 2012
- Re-factoring of KPI Calculation.
- Fixed row freezing issue in Excel exports.
- Added Max Container option for templates.
- Fixed issue in Event/Data deletion.
- Fixed issue in Document email.
- Added KPI Performance and Event Occurence as Dashboard charts.
- Dashboard charts are now user selectable.
- Shipment Type table added to Master Tables.
- Direct editing of form templates.
- Export of Dashboard Charts source data to Excel.
- TrakIT platform upgraded to .Net Framework 4.0 on IIS 7.
Sunday, 1 July 2012
- Added support for multiple customers on same B/L.
- Fixed issues with Corridor/Services change refresh issue.
- Added Shipper/Receiver and Contractual Customer update in Bulk Updates.
- Fixed Issue in KPI calculation.
- User Management Filters re-designed.
- Direct internal assignment of users to corridors.
- B/L type Form PDF attached to selected Work Orders only.
- Operations Page filters show selection status.
- Fixed filter issue in Operations page.
- Added Excel template support in Advanced reports.
- Added Excel header filters in excel export.
- Globals changed from Application object to HTTP Cache.
- Fixed issue for re-opening of Work Order.
Sunday, 17 June 2012
- Container Number changed to variable length field.
- Several changes to Interactive Reports.
- Forms moved to Work Order page tab.
- Object queries changed to parameterized queries.
- Event/Data Info icon added in Work Order page.
- Fields added to Exports & Custom/Advanced Reports.
- Fixed issues in bulk updates.
- Corridor KPIs linked to Services.
- Events/Data linked to Offices and Functions.
- Users linked to Functions.
- Exclude Header option added to Custom/Advanced Excel Reports.
- Minimum weight required changed to 1 kg.
Sunday, 3 June 2012
- Export functionality added to Entity Details Work Orders.
- Fixed issues in Bulk Updates.
- Work Order Status field added to Export & Custom/Advanced Reports.
- Fixed file name issue in emailing of documents.
- Interactive report filters re-designed.
- Added 'Favourite' reports functionality.
- Option to create new work orders with containers/manifest already in use.
- Data Quality Report added.
- Custom Report Customer Subscription includes Contractual Customer.
- Default Status filters for new users selected.
Sunday, 27 May 2012
- Work Orders added to Entity Details page.
- 'Number of copies' introduced in Duplicate WO functionality.
- Work Order documents moved to the file system.
- Fixed issues for div scroll positions.
- Copy Corridor KPIs issue fixed.
- User Management page - filters introduced.
- Advanced Reports - KPI Fields issue fixed.
- Event/Data Email Notifications added.
- Exclude KPIs from Reports functionality added.
Sunday, 20 May 2012
- Added 'First WO ID' to B/L View in Operations page.
- Added functionality to select/deselect containers from forms.
- Implemented Alert View/Snooze functionality in Operations page.
- Added 'Default Text' for Corridor Data.
- Re-design of Operations page filters.
- Work Order Close/Cancel/Re-open Logic.
- Abandoned Work Order flashing icon removed.
- Hierarchical Access for selected geographic location.
- Re-design of KPI Performance Report.
- WO Status added to Work Order page.
- Consolidated Daily Alert Emails.
- Work Orders added to Entity Details page.
Sunday, 13 May 2012
- Added colour support in Corridor Data.
- Changed Agent fields in New Work Order page to autocomplete.
- Depot Location can be set via Google Maps.
- Fixed Footer issue in Forms.
- Missing Events/Data filter added to Operations page.
- User Office included in search on User Management page.
- Paging added for Master KPI table.
Thursday, 10 May 2012
- Added support for Excel templates in Custom Reports.
- Master KPIs now controlled by SysAdmins.
- Added attachment and deletion options to Corridor Forms.
- Added support for location based news and distribution emails.
- Added checkbox for setting Contractual Customer same as Shipper/Receiver.
- Permission for duplication of Work Order given to Operations users.
- Default flags for new events changed.
Sunday, 6 May 2012
Wednesday, 2 May 2012
Sunday, 29 April 2012
- Added Origin Depot to Work Order.
- Added Contractual Customer to Work Order.
- KPIs - Apply to existing Work Orders & Force Delete added.
- KPIs - Added reverse calculation and current date in 'From event'
- Fixed Unicode issue in Forms.
- Increased Export page size.
- Fixed overflow error in Search function.
- Added Duplicate Work Order function.
- Force B/L as text in Excel export.
- Document Download added to Audit & Action Log.
- Fixed Form TextArea issue in Firefox.
- Added Average Days column User Engagement Report.
- Added grid sorting to reports.
- Added Transporter Code to Exports and Reports.
Sunday, 22 April 2012
- Added Pagehit/Loadtime statitics.
- Re-formatted KPI Alert Emails.
- Entity ID exposed as a read-only field.
- Fixed Issue in Custom/Advanced Reports.
- Added Access Level in Corridor Forms.
- Interactive Reports Released.
- Sent Mail page added.
- Bulk Update by Email - Permissions modified.
- Added Bond Agent & Clearing Agent updates to bulk updates.
- Fixed issue with PDF downloads.
Sunday, 15 April 2012
- Work Order Form PDF is attached to Work Order documents.
- Removed Page Size and Orientation from Form definition.
- Added Form History page for Admins.
- Fixed issue in forms.aspx page.
- Update of trigger event for form creation.
- Bulk Update permissions corrected.
- Change Corridor/Services permissions changed.
- Work Order deletion period increased to 96 hours after creation.
- Added <Void> field in Excel Export.
- End Event renamed to Required Event.
Tuesday, 10 April 2012
- MS Excel Export issue fixed.
- Removed 'Door Delivery', 'Shipper Owned' and 'Hazardous Cargo' checkboxes from New Work Order page.
- Changed number of containers in New Work Order page to 40.
- Fixed issue with popup windows.
- Fixed issue in temp file deletion.
- Added trigger event for form creation.
- Added User ID and Creation time to form PDF.
- Fixed issue in Custom Reports.
- Download Function added for PDF Forms.
- Added auto-incrementing reference number to PDF Forms.
- Work Order Header fields added to Operations Data filter.
Saturday, 7 April 2012
- MS Excel Export Added.
- Added Depot to Custom & Advanced Reports.
- Fixed issue in Work Order page.
- Changed to State Server Session mode.
- Fixed access rights issues.
- KPI Snooze changed to date.
- Added PDF Email functionality for Forms.
- Added PDF Generation of Work Order.
- Added Work Order 'CREATED' date in KPI calculation.
Saturday, 31 March 2012
- Update and removal of events as per services.
- Changed Responsible Person to autocomplete field in New Work Order page.
- Fixed issue in autocomplete script.
- Offline page refreshes automatically.
- Templates assigned to Corridors.
- Secondary Service column added to Export and Custom/Advanced Reports.
- Priority update possible via bulk update.
- Multiple document upload for work orders.
- Days elapsed since last event displayed in Work Order view.
- Export functionality re-engineered.
- Bulk upload overwrite access changed.
- Shipment Type added to Bulk Updates.<
Tuesday, 27 March 2012
Sunday, 25 March 2012
- Advanced Reports Test version ready.
- Allow automatic population of empty B/L and container number.
- Changed Entity Document upload user selection.
- Fixed issues in email updates.
- Fixed issue in Export page.
- Admin Corridors Access logic changed.
- More ajax fields in Work Order Edit page.
- Added <Void> to export to indicate non-existence of data
- Normalized method for handle CBLs.
Sunday, 18 March 2012
- Consolidated Custom Reports added.
- Changed Custom Event customer selection.
- Changed Document upload user selection.
- Removed restriction of one primary service required.
- Added POP Inbox page for SysAdmins.
- Fixed issue in Export page.
- Added text box helper watermarks.
- Changed customer search logic.
- Work order opens directly after creation.
Saturday, 10 March 2012
Tuesday, 6 March 2012
Friday, 2 March 2012
Tuesday, 28 February 2012
Saturday, 25 February 2012
- Edit Work Order Header functionality re-designed.
- Auto-complete feature for Customer and Responsible Person when editing WO header.
- Added 'Apply to B/L' flag in Change Corridor/Services page.
- Added date selection modes in Corridor KPI definitions.
- Added "Remarks for B/L" field in Work Order.
- Added pop-up for alerts in operations page.
- Added check for duplicate container/manifest in active work orders.
- Fixed Corridor Filter issue in Operations Page.
- Fixed issue in City/Depot selection in new work order creation.
- Fixed User import issues.
Saturday, 18 February 2012
Wednesday, 15 February 2012
- Persistent Filters in Operations page.
- Added filter for Primary Services.
- Optimizations in Master Tables page.
- Users can upload documents of any profile.
- Filter customization list sorted alphabetically.
- Added field Primary service for export and custom reports.
- Fixed issue in City/Depot dropdown list.
Sunday, 12 February 2012
Friday, 10 February 2012
Sunday, 5 February 2012
- Corrected issue with Entity Creation.
- Added functionality to Copy Custom Report.
- Fixed issue with numeric filter with commas.
- Removed Template link with Offices.
- Added Custom Reports for Users with Event filters.
- Fixed Entity Export Issue.
- Corrected Event sequence for single corridor export.
- Added flag to dis-allow 'NA' entry for events.
Tuesday, 31 January 2012
- Event/Data suffix appears in gray.
- Calendar control re-positioned and TBA link added.
- Document count corrected for shared documents.
- Edit Event/Data and Edit Entity windows re-designed.
- Added single corridor selection for events and data filters.
- Added Entity filter panel.
Saturday, 28 January 2012
- Default 'Apply to B/L' flag added for corridor Events and Data.
- Document count displayed on Work Order and Entity Grids.
- WiW added for Responsible person.
- Save' message popup fixed.
- Fixed service Filter for corridor events and data.
- Access Denied page to provide more information.
Thursday, 26 January 2012
Saturday, 21 January 2012
- Added filter for completed / not completed events.
- Work order 'Save' button relocated.
- Trade Lanes & Verticals can be de-activated
- Fixed issue in event service selection.
- Added icon to mark end events for a work order.
- Entity Code made mandatory.
- Entity Country made mandatory (except for Carriers).